Human Development Services of Westchester (HDSW) is proud to have been involved in the evolution of community-based direct-care services for vulnerable populations in New York State since 1968. HDSW celebrates 50 years of service as a community-based not-for-profit this year, providing vital services to people throughout every corner of Westchester County. In today’s ever-changing health care marketplace, HDSW offers person-centered services to over 3000 people each year. We are dedicated to Creating Community and to have opportunities each day for people to realize their dreams through our unique blend of inter-related programs. At HDSW What Matters To You, Matters To Us! We are looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
Position CDL Driver– Part Time
To function as a CDL Driver to provide transportation of HDSW clients, including Club House members, to HDSW programs from home or providing transportation home from services and possible other appointments. Additional responsibilities including delivering inter-office mail and packages between various programs and other duties as assigned.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills are necessary to to work effectively with clients/members and other HDSW colleagues.
• Bi-lingual a plus.
• CDL driver experience with Passenger endorsement and High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Valid/Clean New York State Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement.
• Unrestricted license in effect.
• NYS Mandated Finger printing and Criminal History Background Check required.
• Home telephone required.
• Own Car
Salary Commensurate with experience
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to: email@example.com
HDSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer